The Consulting team within CSM North America, a division of London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment, is a team of management advisors focused on the business of global sport and entertainment. We are committed to offering objective counsel that helps our clients advance their business goals and affect change. Through a mix of thought leadership, global experience, analytical rigor and creativity, we seize opportunities for growth and address the challenges that matter most to our clients.
The Consulting team represents a departure from how most agencies have traditionally viewed sports and entertainment marketing, and is proud to hold a client roster of some of the world’s best brands.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This person will be a key member of the CSM Consulting team in New York City, NY working on Hisense’s US. Soccer sponsorship. The intern will provide support across all areas of the Hisense business, gaining experience in various areas of strategy, research and experiential marketing. Some of the intern’s activities may include:
· Support in the tracking of Hisense assets across the U.S. Soccer sponsorship
· Track industry trends and provide weekly insights as it relates to U.S. Soccer and the Hisense business
· Support in the development of slides, perspectives, and strategic points of view for Hisense
· Assist with the organization of weekly internal meetings and client meetings
· Contribute to the measurement and evaluation needs of the program and help evaluate the return on investment
· Assist in landscape evaluation(s) of the global soccer space or brand competitive set
· Collaborate with colleagues, visitors, vendors, business partners and external clients in a professional manner
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Currently enrolled in a full-time Undergraduate or Master’s Program. If you are an undergraduate student, you must have completed your freshman year of college (or 24 credit hours)
· Maintain a minimum of a B average (cumulative 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
· Plan to continue your education in the following term/ semester
· Must personify the SheBelieves ethos (leader in their community, passion for empowering others, passionate, working to make a difference)
· Entrepreneurial, creatively inquisitive and passionate about global sport/brand marketing
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
· Ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and challenges; create solutions independently and in groups
· Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Must possess a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, have a sense of humor – and like to have fun!
6 consecutive weeks from early/mid-June – early/mid-August 2018 (maximum of 35 hours per week). Located in New YOrk City, NY.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity for academic credit only. Internship offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and can result in a great reference.
The following information must be submitted upon application:
· Two references from academic/professional sources addressing the student’s credentials based on the internship’s skill requirements
· Recent transcript attesting to the student’s GPA and standing as a full-time student
· Provide documentation of the student’s participation in a bona-fide college intern program under which their internship either qualifies them to receive course credit OR fulfills a graduation/coursework requirement.
It is the policy of CSM Sport & Entertainment not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.