PARTNERSHIP SALES INTERN
Timing: June 11, 2018 – August 10, 2018
The Sales Associate and VP of Sales are responsible for the sales revenue generation of the National Women’s Soccer League. The NWSL Sales Team manages the partnership sales process beginning first with prospecting in key categories and follows up with targeted outreach to appropriate decision makers.
The NWSL Sales Team works alongside internal creative teams to ideate and create pitch materials that encompass the objectives of individual clients across the NWSL property. The NWSL Sales Team is also responsible for all communication, negotiation and ultimately execution of league specific partnerships within all categories. The NWSL sales team manages and monitors existing and potential inventory as it pertains to various partnerships and clients, while also ensuring a healthy pipeline of prospective business is maintained.
The ultimate goal of the NWSL Sales Team is to align the league with blue chip brands that embody the vision and passion of our fans and athletes alike!
Internship Job Description:
The NWSL Partnership Sales Intern will be an integral part of the existing NWSL Sales Team, as they work to secure top tier sponsors for the 2018, 2019 seasons and beyond. The NWSL Sales Team’s primary objectives include revenue generation in the form of both league and media, cross-platform partnerships. The NWSL Partnership Sales Intern will be responsible for the following:
· Assisting in the management of existing NWSL league partnerships
· Assist NWSL Sales Associate in communicating directly with clients on partnership deliverables
· Assist NWSL Sales Associate and VP of Sales with prospecting of potential partners based on new/existing marketing objectives and campaigns
· Support the NWSL Sales Team in lead generation and pipeline growth
· Research existing leagues and partnerships to better position the NWSL Sales Team for outreach
· Assist NWSL Sales Team in creation of pitch material and ideation for sponsor meetings and follow up
· Assist NWSL Sales Team in Championship Weekend hospitality efforts
· Assist in the management/creation of inventory tracking documents
· Track and manage outreach documents to assist the NWSL Sales Team with new and existing partners